The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

Gun Metal EGo Battery, 900 MAh

Power for the Electronic Cigarettes

Unread postby Anouk » 16 Apr 2015

This is one of the most interesting Ego batteries I have ever seen. I read the reviews, shared them here, as well, and they are fine but I still don`t feel like having a clear idea about this battery model. What can you say about it, guys?

Replacement eGo Battery. The 900mAh XL batteries provide extended use between charges. Five rapid pushes of the switch will turn the battery either on or off. Great for when you are storing it in your pocket or pocketbook. Manufactured by Smok Tech. Sealed 510 connector. These eGo Batteries have a switch made of hard plastic, making it more durable.

900mAh XL batteries provide extended use between charges

Sealed 510 connector

Made of hard, durable plastic
Anouk
Registered users

Unread postby Alf » 23 May 2015

I didn`t know this battery before, looks like a decent device but only for some particular vaporizers probably, I am not sure if it would suit me.
Alf
Registered users

Unread postby SincereLook » 01 Jul 2015

Maybe this is a more enduring eGo battery and this is a good reason for buying it. Don`t think that the good reputation that preceeds the model is conceiving :)
SincereLook
Registered users

Unread postby Cherif » 17 Jul 2015

Yes, it should be a more enduring battery, this is described in the features and the price also hints that we could rely on this battery for a long time.
Cherif
Registered users

Return to Batteries, Chargers and Gadjets