The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

A new answer

Ask for Help or Help us to Improve this Place

Unread postby Dancever » 26 Sep 2012

I would request you admin to add some chit chat or coffee shop section where all member can communicate without any bondation of category and all. Anyone can talk anything here.
This will be good to free mind.
Dancever
Registered users

Unread postby Admin » 28 Sep 2012

Hi Danceover, yes this could be a nice idea. ;)
We will try to develop a chat section in the future.
Good idea, we will think about. :)

Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dancever » 29 Sep 2012

Thanks Admin.
Dancever
Registered users

Unread postby Admin » 29 Sep 2012

You are Welcome. ;)
Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Softlight » 06 Nov 2012

Thank you admin for adding a new off-topic category also. My friend Dancever had requested good thing and this is good for community also. But I am highly thankful to admin to implement it o fast. :)
Softlight
Registered users

Unread postby whitehorse » 29 Nov 2012

Hi, all. :) I think everyone is happy on this forum. Our proposals are reviewed by the admin and when interesting ideas, these ideas are put into practice. I feel great here. I hope you feel the same. ;)
whitehorse
Registered users

Unread postby AndrewVapor » 02 Dec 2012

There are many things I appreciate in this forum. But mostly I like this the admin is open to new ideas and proposals coming from various members. Well done. Doing a great job, dear admin. :)
AndrewVapor
Registered users

Unread postby BigVape » 02 Dec 2012

whitehorse wrote:Hi, all. :) I think everyone is happy on this forum. Our proposals are reviewed by the admin and when interesting ideas, these ideas are put into practice. I feel great here. I hope you feel the same. ;)

And I feel great here. Spend hours here chatting with my friends because some of my forum members have become friends. Very interesting and cool this forum. 8-)
BigVape
Registered users

Return to Feedback and Help