The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

How to fix problems with e-cigarette charging?

This section is for those common upkeep issues with ecigarettes and tips for rapairs

Unread postby Voix » 25 Jul 2013

One of the most common problems we face with our e-cigarette are associated with charging the battery. Here is a quick fix of most of these problems: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK-k-FWtnN4
Voix
Registered users

Unread postby Atshishi » 01 Aug 2013

This is definitely quite a useful video for all of us and I recommend it to everybody. I am sure that the information in it can help us with 80 per cent of the charging issues.
Atshishi

Unread postby Axel » 22 Aug 2013

As we see, we should first determine if the problem is in the charger or in the battery. Then it becomes really easy to fix it, especially if it`s in the charger.
Axel
Registered users

Unread postby BlackInk » 27 Sep 2013

I often encounter some problems with the e-cigarette charging but I have always managed to deal with them. Now when I read and watched this, I see that I have done quite right things.
BlackInk
Registered users

Unread postby Anouk » 23 Nov 2013

Hm, I have faced a lot of issues with e-cigarette charging and in most cases I just replaced the charger. Looks like that I could have just done some of these things here.
Anouk
Registered users

Unread postby ManConnected » 16 Jan 2014

Well, Anouk, none of these tips guarantees you that you will be able to fix your charging issues but yes, you could have tried them.. I hope that they will at least be of use for other people with similar problems :)
ManConnected
Registered users

Unread postby Samir » 30 Mar 2014

Every time I have had issues with charging my e-cigarette batteries, the fault was in the charger :idea: There were even some cases when I bought a completely new battery device, and it still wouldn`t work until I replace the charger, too...
Samir
Registered users

Unread postby Navel » 17 May 2014

Good to know that, I see that I have experienced most of the problems in this video and I have rarely managed to fix them on my own :arrow:
With the help of this video I hope that I will be able to solve these issues next time they occur :geek:
Navel
Registered users

Unread postby PetiteFemme » 13 Jun 2014

Voix, you can`t imagine how grateful I am for this video!Thank you very very much! :) I finally have some actual tips which could help me charge my batteries in a more effective way, so far I have never been able to do that.. :|
PetiteFemme
Registered users

Unread postby Connor » 17 Aug 2014

I have followed some of these guidelines and honestly, they have helped me a lot, if it hadn`t been for them, I would have probably bought many chargers or even ecig batteries.. :ugeek:
Connor
Registered users

Unread postby Firefly » 23 Oct 2014

Good info, I often have issues when I charge my batter, especially when I don`t use the original charger :D
Some of these tips sound useful, hope that they will indeed help me in cetain cases :idea: :D
Firefly
Registered users

Unread postby Soleil » 16 Dec 2014

Yeah, I like it, I will bookmark it and in case I have some serious charging problems in the future (hope not :D ), I will try to follow some of these tips :)
Soleil

Unread postby conrad » 26 Jul 2015

Found some good tips here, haven`t experienced serious issues with charging lately but hope if I do, these hints and pieces of advice will help me.
conrad
Registered users

Return to Maintenance & Repairs