The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

Tobacco and alcohol

Information, Warnings and How to Get Rid of it...

Unread postby Androy » 23 Feb 2013

:o

There is an interaction between tobacco and alcohol.

In fact, certain types of activities encourage smokers to smoke more.
And alcohol is one of the most incentive to smoke.

:arrow: So if you want to cease smoking cigarettes, make an effort to not drink too much alcohol, several weeks following your decision to quit.
Androy

Unread postby BlackInk » 18 Apr 2013

Some people have both alcohol and tobacco smoking addictions and this can really be a great challenge which may be very difficult to break. Electronic cigarettes will help to break tobacco smoking addiction and that is interesting.
BlackInk
Registered users

Unread postby Libra75 » 18 Apr 2013

I had both issues but i was able to kick my tobacco smoking habit. I vape e-liquid now and am happy. I drink moderate nowadays though but ermmmmm......never mind guys... ;)
Libra75
Registered users

Unread postby SweetSound » 22 Apr 2013

Both alcohol and tobacco smoking problems can be very difficult to get rid of because of the fact that they both are addictive in nature so it calls for a lot of discipline to quit. Electronic cigarettes have been able to help tremendously with kicking tobacco smoking addiction.
SweetSound
Registered users

Unread postby ManConnected » 01 Jun 2013

There are some people who smoke or vape only when they drink alcohol beverages, so this proves once again that alcohol motivates a lot of people to get nicotine doses.
ManConnected
Registered users

Unread postby Soleil » 13 Jul 2013

Well, I think that there are some good combinations between tobacco and alcohol, especially in several e-juice flavors.
Soleil

Unread postby Atshishi » 31 Jul 2013

In e-juice flavors yes, but the mixture of alcohol and tobacco is not really good otherwise. A lot of people smoke while they drink but they don`t realize that this is dangerous to some extent.
Atshishi

Unread postby DeepEyes » 16 Aug 2013

Hey guys, is it true that we can never get rid of our addiction to nicotine, if we don`t stop drinking alcohol at least for a while?
DeepEyes
Registered users

Unread postby Connor » 15 Oct 2013

Hm, this sounds very interesting, Deepeyes, I hadn`t thought about that before. To be honest, I have no clue if this is true or not so I hope that someone else will answer this for us.
Connor
Registered users

Unread postby Voix » 19 Dec 2013

I find this ridiculous, mates, sorry but it doesn`t make any sense :D Alcohol addiction has nothing to do with nicotine and tobacco addiction, there are people who drink a bottle of whisky every day and they have never smoked a single cigarette in their life!
Voix
Registered users

Unread postby Axel » 31 Mar 2014

Yes, I support Voix on this, you just can`t claim that the one addiction leads to the other :idea: I like drinking, of course winith the normal limits, but I began smoking for much more diffrent reasons and they have nothing to do with alcohol :!:
Axel
Registered users

Unread postby Cherif » 19 Jul 2014

We are not only talking about mixing tobacco with alcohol, guys, we are talking about using alcohol while tring to quit smoking :arrow: I personally didn`t drink any alcohol in the first month when I replaced tobacco cigarettes with ecigs and I felt fine :)
Cherif
Registered users

Unread postby Navel » 26 Aug 2014

We all have mixed tobacco with alcohol, admit it! :mrgreen: :D
This is not as fatal as it is believed to be by neutral people, of course, if not done regularly :idea:
Navel
Registered users

Unread postby Cherif » 01 Aug 2015

There is nothing bad in that, I mean, tobacco is harmful any way and so is alcohol. When we mix them we don`t increase the harmful effect, it is the same, we just feel better :D
Cherif
Registered users

Return to Nicotine