The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

The Bolt 18500/18650 PV Mod

Models' Reviews
Video and Comments about Your Favourite Model.

Unread postby Confucion » 29 Jul 2012

The Bolt is a 510 threaded E-Cig Mod for use with 18500 or 18650 batteries (with included sleeve). The Bolt is constructed from aluminum, with a durable finish. Available in Gun Metal, Chrome, Black, Light Gray, or Burgandy.
Confucion
Registered users

Unread postby Faithful » 12 Sep 2012

I used Ecigxpress.com for my 510 purchases. The 510 is still around.
Faithful
Registered users

Unread postby SincereLook » 15 Jul 2013

The Bolt looks very classy to me, another good thing of it is that it is compatible with many kinds of batteries and accessories.
SincereLook
Registered users

Unread postby DeepEyes » 06 Sep 2013

I have not used any kind of a Bolt PV mod but I really intend to buy one as all of my vapour friends recommend it to me. They say that it doubles the pleasure of vaping, is this really true?
DeepEyes
Registered users

Unread postby Firefly » 07 Mar 2014

Oh, this Bolt mod is one of the best PV devices that I have seen in a really really long time! :idea: What is more, I am really craving for such a mod and I have been looking for something decent and seems like I finally found something awesome!
Firefly
Registered users

Unread postby Atshishi » 03 Jul 2014

Really nice device, it is always difficult for me to find a good PV mod and this is one of the rare such models that I know :) I don`t really need a PV mod at the moment but I would love to have it when I happen to need it :arrow: :)
Atshishi

Unread postby Connor » 13 Jul 2014

I, unlike you, Atshishi, constantly use and constantly need new mods :D This one goes to my "buying soon" collection, I have about 5-6 devices there and I intend to try vaping from them all :D
Connor
Registered users

Unread postby GoldenHair » 29 Oct 2014

I might not be the person who is the keenest on ecig mods but I can assure everyone that this is a great mode and it is worth every cent spending on it! :idea: I have used it, my brother has used it and a friend of mine has used it - we all loved its performance and had no troubles with it!
GoldenHair

Return to Electronic Cigarettes' Reviews