The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

Wood Mods

Models' Reviews
Video and Comments about Your Favourite Model.

Unread postby Gluttony » 20 Jul 2012

I have heard this mod as USA Made Wood modifications of popular products.
I don't know much about this. can anyone help me in providing more detail of this. :roll:
Gluttony
Registered users

Unread postby Faithful » 14 Sep 2012

Sorry, but i have also not any idea about this.
Faithful
Registered users

Unread postby Samir » 04 Apr 2013

Wood Mods works quite great. Some can be a bit bulky and that is the reason why i don't like them but i have seen a really small one recently online and its not bad at all. You get to carry them out easily as well and very compact. You can try to see if you would like it?
Samir
Registered users

Unread postby Navel » 07 Apr 2013

Thats true Samir. I have seen the very bulky ones too and i did not like them either...
Navel
Registered users

Unread postby SweetSound » 04 Aug 2013

Wood mods look amazingly beautiful, they have a really sophisticated appearance. However, I have never used such mods, so I can`t speak about the way they work.
SweetSound
Registered users

Unread postby SweetSound » 11 Dec 2014

I really hoped that so much time after my post here I will find some opinions describing the actual way these wood mods work but unfortunately there are not such comments :D Apparently, these are not very popular PV mods and hardly anyone knows in details their attributes :)
SweetSound
Registered users

Unread postby Connor » 30 Mar 2015

The opinions I have read about wood mods are that they are really stylish and attractive but their features are not really advanced.. Think that in some cases, it is worth sacrificing some of the specs to get the feeling from vaping from a beautiful pice of art :)
Connor
Registered users

Return to Electronic Cigarettes' Reviews