The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

L-Rider Tech Watch E-Cig

Models' Reviews
Video and Comments about Your Favourite Model.

Unread postby Samir » 15 Oct 2014

I am not really sure what words I should use to describe the review, actually I am totally unable to do so, especially when I look at the chick, I remain speechless :D
Check the video out, guys, (especailly GUYS :D ) I guarantee that nobody will regret this ;) :mrgreen:
Samir
Registered users

Unread postby Cherif » 27 Nov 2014

Firsth, the chich is a total TEN! :D
Now seriously, she is not the only reason for my liking towards the review, the ecig is indeed awesome, this is kind of a high-tech ecig that I honestly didn`t know before :) :arrow:
Cherif
Registered users

Unread postby mapuku » 06 Apr 2015

I wouldn`t say she is more than a 6 but apparently we have different tastes about women :D
The cig, however, is more than a 10! It is stunning, all of its features are really attractive and the feeling of vaping from this device would be just fantastic.
mapuku
Registered users

Unread postby Anouk » 16 Apr 2015

Let`s ignore the chick for a moment and focus on the review :D This is an advanced ecig mod, all of the features are described very well in the video but I am only not sure what their performance and the performance of the whole device is. Any idea about this?
Anouk
Registered users

Unread postby mapuku » 07 May 2015

The beginning was not promising but after that I was really impressed with the review (not only with the chick :D ) Yes, this is a device that has anything an advanced model shoiuld possess and used properly could provide the vaper with amazing feeling.
mapuku
Registered users

Return to Electronic Cigarettes' Reviews