The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

Miracle smoke ecig review

Models' Reviews
Video and Comments about Your Favourite Model.

Unread postby Anouk » 06 Sep 2014

This is definitely something new and I hope that at least some of you will have some more detailed info :) Actually, there is plenty of good info in the video itself so watching it should give you some impression about this stuff :geek: Tell me what you think :)

Anouk
Registered users

Unread postby ManConnected » 25 Oct 2014

Nice, Anouk, the last two or three videos that I saw in the forum were not really impressive but now I can say that I found a great review about an even greater ecig! :idea:
ManConnected
Registered users

Unread postby Raul » 08 Apr 2015

The review is indeed nice, it was impressive and interesting but I still don`t have a really clear idea of what the specific features of this ecig are, I only know that it works well.. :ugeek:
Raul
Registered users

Unread postby thewall » 07 Jun 2015

I don`t know what else you wanna see, Raul, all of the shown in the video was enough for me to be sure that this is a great kind of e-cig and if I have it, I will be more than pleased.
thewall
Registered users

Unread postby Smith » 23 Jun 2015

Really like the specs I saw in the review of this e-cig, it might be just an ordinary model but I believe that using it would be a great joy and this model can surely bring us great vapor and all kinds of vaping satisfactions.
Smith
Registered users

Return to Electronic Cigarettes' Reviews