The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

GG Esterigon review bt Golden Greek

Models' Reviews
Video and Comments about Your Favourite Model.

Unread postby Cherif » 10 Jul 2014

Take a look at this review, watch it carefully because this Esterigon PV has some wonderful attributes and features :arrow: :ugeek:

Cherif
Registered users

Unread postby Joel » 07 Sep 2014

Yes, I admit that some of the attributes of this PV device are indeed unique but there are some aspects of it, on the other hand, which make it a rather lousy model :idea: For instance, I don`t find its vapor production capabilities really good :)
Joel

Unread postby Connor » 01 Oct 2014

I also like this ecigarette, at least from what I saw in the review :) For the moment, we have no feedback about it but I am sure that it will be positive :arrow:
Connor
Registered users

Unread postby PrehistoricMan » 04 Oct 2014

Interesting review but very long :) I had to rewind many times because I can`t spend half an hour watching an ecig review :D But this doesn`t mean that the ecigarette shown here is not a good device, I saw most of its features and I am stunned :geek:
PrehistoricMan
Registered users

Unread postby SweetSound » 17 Nov 2014

This means that you were bored, Prehistoricman :D Believe me, I have watched video reviews twice longer and they felt like a minute, this is how enjoyable they were for watching ;)
SweetSound
Registered users

Unread postby SweetSound » 17 Nov 2014

This means that you were bored, Prehistoricman :D Believe me, I have watched video reviews twice longer and they felt like a minute, this is how enjoyable they were for watching ;)
SweetSound
Registered users

Return to Electronic Cigarettes' Reviews