The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

Stars Wars Mod

Models' Reviews
Video and Comments about Your Favourite Model.

Unread postby Admin » 11 Jan 2014

The Electronic Cigarette of Obi-Wan Kenobi

Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby SincereLook » 11 Jan 2014

I haven`t seen the video yet, I was attracted by the title of the topic and it is extremely interesting to me to see what exactly this Star Wars mod is :D I have heard about it but this is the first opportunity that I have to learn more about it :)
SincereLook
Registered users

Unread postby Cherif » 14 Jan 2014

There are many such interesting mods, Sincerelook, and I think that this is definitely among the best ones :D Its manufacturers have done their best not only to look interesting but also to be amazingly working as well! :)
Cherif
Registered users

Unread postby BlackInk » 30 Jan 2014

I think that I know a guy who is using this mod! I don`t know what the model is but when I saw him using it, it looked just the same as this one in the video! I will definitely ask him next time I meet him :)
BlackInk
Registered users

Unread postby PrehistoricMan » 07 Feb 2014

Oh, please, Blackink, tell us if you already talked with this friend of yours :D I just fell in love with this device in the video and I really hope that your friend will say positive stuff about it :)
PrehistoricMan
Registered users

Unread postby BlackInk » 10 Feb 2014

Sorry, guys, I was just confused, the mod that my friend is using looks in a similar way like this one but actually, there are huge differences between them, as it seems to me that this one in the video is much stronger :)
BlackInk
Registered users

Return to Electronic Cigarettes' Reviews