The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

Brass Bathyscaphe Mod

Models' Reviews
Video and Comments about Your Favourite Model.

Unread postby Admin » 11 Jan 2014

Hi Guys
look this strange Mod.
It's very nice.
What do you think?

Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Libra75 » 11 Jan 2014

This mod is indeed nice, I liked the review :) Actually, to be honest, I think that I need something like this and after I think more about it, I might well purchase it.
Libra75
Registered users

Unread postby DeepEyes » 17 Jan 2014

I think that I have seen this mod in some online stores but its price was quite high :D This is why I immediately decided not to look at it but now after I watched the review, I realize that it is probably worth spending a lot of money on it :)
DeepEyes
Registered users

Unread postby Samir » 22 Jan 2014

Yes, it is true that a lot of people, such as Deepeyes, first notice the high price of this device and they immediately decide not to buy it.. However, just watching one review like this one shows us that this is very wrong :)
Samir
Registered users

Unread postby Alf » 27 Jan 2014

I don`t consider the price of the Brass Bathyscaphe mod too high.. Given its amazing quality and diverse functions, it can even be perceived as a too cheap device.. :)
Alf
Registered users

Unread postby Connor » 02 Feb 2014

Please, stop talking about the price of this device and tell us what it is like using it :D I know that probably only a few people have had the chance of using it but there must be at least one such user in this forum :D
Connor
Registered users

Unread postby PetiteFemme » 05 Feb 2014

I only know about this mod from various video reviews but as far as I understood so far, Connor, people tend to like the performance of this device :)
PetiteFemme
Registered users

Unread postby PrehistoricMan » 12 Feb 2014

This is quite a big-sized mod and in world of e-cigarettes the bigger a device is, the more powerful it is :) So, this makes me believe that it might be able to provide the user with plenty of vapor and throat hit amounts :idea:
PrehistoricMan
Registered users

Unread postby rete » 17 Feb 2014

Nice review! ;)
rete

Unread postby SweetSound » 30 Mar 2014

Not nice, very nice! It has been quite a long time since I saw a review for a proper mod and now I finally did! :) his brass bathyscaphe is definitely an extraordinary device, especially when we take a look at all of its functions!
SweetSound
Registered users

Return to Electronic Cigarettes' Reviews