The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

MCR 303 Genesis atty

Models' Reviews
Video and Comments about Your Favourite Model.

Unread postby Raul » 24 Mar 2015

A great review about an incredibly genesis atty model, I am sure that the video is perfectly enough to see all of its good features ;)

Raul
Registered users

Unread postby PrehistoricMan » 19 May 2015

I love the genesis atties, they really make a great difference and this seems like a special such model. LIke all of the hardware details I see in the video, they make me believe this is a really great genesis atty.
PrehistoricMan
Registered users

Unread postby princeofpersia » 28 May 2015

I also like genesis atomizers but I wouldn`t say that this one is an incredible model, I have seen much better ones
princeofpersia
Registered users

Unread postby Navel » 08 Jul 2015

Hm, maybe those who are keen on genesis atomizers don`t seem to appreciate a lot the features of this model but I find them wonderful. I am not an amateur but I am not a pro as well, I just like what I see in this video and think that using this atty would be of great use to me.
Navel
Registered users

Unread postby conrad » 29 Aug 2015

Admit that despite my experience with genesis atomizers, I barely know a thing about this model. I am still surprised to hear taht this is not among the best genesis atties because I have at least heard one piece of feedback which stated excellent stuff about this model. Maybe it was not particularly true, I don`t know.
conrad
Registered users

Return to Electronic Cigarettes' Reviews