The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

Sweet Melons by Adam Bomb

Unread postby Sandoz » 30 Nov 2014

I don`t have big hopes for seeing people who have tried this flavor but still it is good to try :D so, is there anyone who knows about this flavor? If yes, pls tell me what it is like :) If no, at least give me your honest view about this product :mrgreen:
Sandoz
Registered users

Unread postby kinixecig » 01 Dec 2014

My personal is that you must try it . If you like it you can go with this. Its all depends upon taste. Each have its own tongue taste. I donot like thid one ;)
kinixecig
Registered users

Unread postby kinixecig » 01 Dec 2014

My personal is that you must try it . If you like it you can go with this. Its all depends upon taste. Each have its own tongue taste. I donot like this one :|
kinixecig
Registered users

Unread postby Superman » 18 Dec 2014

I also don`t think that this would be a good kind of e-juice, iti s more a feeling rather than a logical statement but this is probably due to my experience with similar flavors :) I wouldn`t try this flavor ;)
Superman
Registered users

Unread postby Navel » 18 Apr 2015

The flavor seems nice and interesting, I don`t know why you, guys, feel that it is a lousy e-juice kind.. I only have concerns about the vendor cuz I don`t know it and I wouldn`t buy from a strange supplier, prefer to get some more info first.
Navel
Registered users

Unread postby Axel » 04 Jul 2015

Sounds like a flavor that could attract my interest and it could even become one of my favorites if it has proper melon taste. I love vaping melon :)
Axel
Registered users

Unread postby menbox » 01 Aug 2015

I didn`t expect so good views about this flavor. I was thinking about a sweet kind of e-juice to buy and try and maybe this will be a great choice.
menbox
Newly registered users

Return to Sweet flavors