The Electronic Cigarette Forum

Welcome on TECF, The Electronic Cigarette Forum.

Crockeyed orange herbal e-juice

Unread postby NiceCloud » 21 Dec 2014

This is an interesting kind of e-juice, I know almost nothing about it, so I rely on you, guys :D Tell me what this flavor is like, in your view, and what makes it different from other ordinary herbal flavors :) :arrow:
NiceCloud
Registered users

Unread postby Raimond » 11 Jan 2015

I think that this is some kind of a combination between fruit and herbal flavorings and it is supposed to be a nice tasting one :) I have tried similar flavors and they were very pleasant :)
Raimond
Registered users

Unread postby mapuku » 28 Jan 2015

What could make it different is an actualy influence of some herb when we vape it, otherwise, it would only have an interesting taste and nothing more. :roll:
mapuku
Registered users

Unread postby BlackInk » 13 May 2015

I prefer vaping more known herbal e-juice flavors because I know what to expect from them. This is not the case here, with this crockeyed orange flavor and I wouldn`t risk buying it.
BlackInk
Registered users

Unread postby Raimond » 30 Jul 2015

I waited for some feedback after my post here but when I saw none, just decided to try the flavor :D I am glad I did it because it turned out to be an amazingly well tasting one. Not only that but it also makes me feel different in a positive aspect after vaping it, really good.
Raimond
Registered users

Return to Herbal flavors