Hrvatski Čeština Dansk Nederlands (Informeel) eesti keel Suomi Français Deutsch (Du) Ελληνικά Magyar Bahasa Indonesia Italiano Lietuvių Polski Português Русский Slovenčina Español (Tú) Svenska Türkçe

It is currently Apr 2014

SuperSic
Post  Post subject: Clearomizer T2  |  Posted: 25 Nov 2012
Registered users

This Clearomizer is compatible with all eGo batteries.
Loading without syringe! ;)

Atomizer
Post  Post subject: Re: Clearomizor T2  |  Posted: 27 Nov 2012
Registered users

I find it very interesting. The first opportunity I purchase this product.

Sandoz
Post  Post subject: Re: Clearomizor T2  |  Posted: 03 Dec 2012
Registered users

I searched for more information about this product on the internet but I found nothing. :( Can anyone provide more details? I am very curious to know more about it. :)

Navel
Post  Post subject: Re: Clearomizor T2  |  Posted: 18 Jan 2013
Registered users

I have used the t2 for 7 weeks. no leaks, easy to use, good vape with ry4, tastes like a real cigarettes, and with the replacement coils it s like getting a new one.

ManConnected
Post  Post subject: Re: Clearomizer T2  |  Posted: 16 Apr 2013
Registered users

Here is a nice video on clearomizer.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fCB3A-mrIQ

Firefly
Post  Post subject: Re: Clearomizer T2  |  Posted: 23 Jul 2013
Registered users

I use Ego batteries and this is why I decided to buy the T2 clearomizer. I am still using it and I am very happy with the results that I achieve with it.

SweetSound
Post  Post subject: Re: Clearomizer T2  |  Posted: 28 Aug 2013
Registered users

I watched several video reviews of the T2 Clearomizer and I was very impressed. It seriously facilitates the use of e-liquid and e-cigarette.

Soleil
Post  Post subject: Re: Clearomizer T2  |  Posted: 13 Oct 2013
Newly registered users

I, just like you sweetsound, watched many reviews of the T2 e-cigarette clearomizer and decided to buy it after that. This is the best decision that I have made recently, as I am very happy with this device.